Monday, October 29, 2012


I will start my final preparation for Thrusday's writing-madness tomorrow. I have things to tie tightly this day before starting to commit for another work. This is a secret project, actually, and I can't reveal it. :) It's an experiment... However, the only thing I can tell you about is my novel for this year's Nanowrimo... I hope I could also put up a final page for THE LIFE OF BAM where you can read the synopsis and meet the characters. Isn't that fair? I want you, my friends and readers, to be part of my writing. We will together experience the birth of BAM and his friends and together shed some teary moment as we end it soon. So, I am encouraging you to help me write and realize the story of BAM

Can you be with me till the end of Novermber?







a.g.n jr
10/29/12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 NanoGil.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.