For this day of my nano-preparation I did:
- Trimmed my hair
- I hate to be interrupted just because I need to trim my hair. Often, my hair becomes the reason why I don't want to write. All the more if it's long, I feel like they try to get my ideas out of my head and leaving me helpless. :) I dunno if you experienced that kind of feeling. Hahaha. So, I need to trim my hair months before NanoWrimo.
|Hahaha! Untidy, Yes. It is... :)|
- Made my own progress calendar
- For me to be updated as how I progress through the whole writing month, I made a half manila paper size calendar. (I will let you see how it looks like on my next post.) I will be putting the number of words I able to achieve within a day and marked it with a nanowrimo sticker (which I made myself). Making a progress calendar really helps a lot. I made one like this when I first started NanoWrimo last 2010 and succeeded. But last year, I didn't make one therefore I failed. I believe that this year I will finish the challenge with a very big victorious grin. :))
- Downloaded a writing software.
- I'm not very confident to just use MS Word (Raise your right hand if you feel like that too.) I wanted a writing software interface that gives me a kick of "HEY! WRITE! WRITE! WRITEEEEEE!". So for this year, I will be using Scrivener(Windows) and yWriter5 as a back up software.
- Downloaded an archiving software (a timeline to be exact)
- Because I wanna document every move I make, I downloaded a timeline software where I can put my writing activities. I used TimeLine. Try it.
What preparation will you do for NanoWrimo?